What is Iberhoreca?
Iberhoreca is a 2 day forum that brings together every year the Purchasing Directors from the main hotel chains, restaurant groups and facility services operators in Spain & Portugal and manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of products for this industry.
The essence of Iberhoreca is a face-to-face meeting program created individually for each buyer and supplier. The event combines personalized face-to-face meetings with relaxed and relaxed networking activities.
- THE MEETING PROGRAMME: FACE-TO-FACE FORMAT -
- 20 minute face to face meetings
- All meetings are held in the hotel ballroom.
- Buyers have their own personal desk, which suppliers visit according to their schedule.
- All meetings are scheduled prior to the event. Both buyers and suppliers can choose with whom they would like to meet.
- SUPPLIER SHOWCASE -
- The supplier showcase is a reserved space that all suppliers have at their disposal in order to exhibit their samples and products.
- The space is distributed along the perimeter of the ballroom.
- No stand is needed and it doesn’t involve any cost at all.
- If extra space is needed for larger products, always contact the IH team in advance.
- CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS -
- Debate sessions about the current situation and various key aspects of this industry.
- They help to expand the knowledge of the sector and offer different ways to approach the same point of interest or objective of the industry.
- NETWORKING -
- Essential part of the event where contact is established with the total number of attendees, both buyers and suppliers.
- All attendees are staying at the same hotel and all activities are carried out jointly.
- All the breakfasts, lunches, dinners and coffee breaks of the event represent perfect moments for quality networking.
- Closer links are generated and all attendees are known in a more personal way.
Register now and save your spot for 2023
Iberhoreca in pictures
For any questions, you can fill out the form and we will contact you.